yemiyam's profile picture

yemiyam's profile

yemiyam's Reviews

yemiyam's Comments

yemiyam says: (3 years ago)
I bought a Muve Music phone from cricket 6 months ago for $275 and i cannot believe this phone is falling apart. I cannot listen to put my head phones inside the head phone compartment because of the piece falling out. This phone has never been dropped or anything. I took my phone to a cricket department store and i was informed that it would cost me $50 to get it fixed and i have insurance on the phone. My picture lens is so foggy , when i send pics no one can see them. I am thinking of transferring my service to another provider. I hardly pay my bill because i am so embarrassed by this phone. When people ask me what service do i have I'm so embarrassed to say it's cricket because everyone knows how faulty Cricket products are. Why can't Cricket be competitive and have real cutomer service like the other leading providers? Cricket has a nerve to have commercials talking about their great phone plans, but i think they should be worried about putting out their own cricket ZTE phones and other independent products just to make a quick buck. I WANT A NEW PHONE!!!!! Is Cricket going to help me with this? No. So that's they will loose another customer.
(Cricket Wireless)

yemiyam's Messages

yemiyam hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to yemiyam