xoxompxoxo's profile picture

xoxompxoxo's profile

xoxompxoxo's Reviews

xoxompxoxo's Comments

xoxompxoxo says: (6 years ago)
Hi.
I understand fully that both the security questions and the permit exam are timed. My issue is that when he answered his last question , he answered in time, it told him that he had ran out of time for that question and that it would be counted wrong. And it was because when he saw his score he got a 14 out of 20. Before i saw your comment I called and the woman that picked up was very nice, but told me that on the data base it says that he got too many wrong so it exited him out before he could get to that question. I didn't put his information in my review because I did not want his name and zip code visibly online.
(Charrison919)

xoxompxoxo says: (6 years ago)
Hi.
(American Safety Council. Florida online exam.)

xoxompxoxo's Messages

Charrison919 says: (6 years ago)
Hello,
I have tried to respond to this twice, as it appears you have too. Hopefully you get this message. I do understand that you didnt wish to share the information publicly. Please contact us with the information I requested so we can help you further. Email us at: callcentermanagement@amersc.com , we check this email address 24/7, you can reply with your number or email address or anything and we can call and settle this matter as you see fit, within reason.
You can also call us @ 1-800-732-4135 and extension 210 (you may have to leave a message, but wont have to wait in queue) .
Hope to hear from you soon so that we may resolve or at least better explain any issues.
Michael Lewin

Send a message to xoxompxoxo