wp2008's profile picture

wp2008's profile

wp2008's Reviews

wp2008 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

wp2008's Comments

Tired47:
We are sorry to hear of the issues that you had encountered with the delivery of your Washer and Dryer. We would be happy to address your concerns with you. Please send an email to Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with your name, phone number, street address, zip code,the model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance as well as the website you contacted us on.
Thank you.
(Whirlpool Washers and Driers)

Dear whirlpoolmeanscrap:
Whirlpool water heaters are manufactured through a licensing agreement with American Water Heater Corporation. Per their legally binding agreement, they have requested that all customer concerns be directed to them. You can use this link, http://www.whirlpoolwaterheaters.com or you can call (877) 817-6750 for further assistance.
(Whirlpool hot water heater is junk)

wp2008 says: (1 year ago)
Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Maytag Corporation. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your name, user ID (wfuquaco1), ID number (100206), address, phone number, model with serial number, and website you were contacted on (MeasuredUp.com). Email to Maytag_Digital@Maytag.com, and we would review your concerns with you.
(Maytag double oven does not heat correctly)

wp2008 says: (1 year ago)
Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Maytag Corporation. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your name, user ID (Hopkins), ID number (100205), address, phone number, model with serial number, and website you were contacted on (MeasuredUp.com). Email to Maytag_Digital@Maytag.com, and we would review your concerns with you.
(Maytag Maxima washer)

wp2008 says: (5 years ago)
Hello mommaskeptic. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (MeasuredUp), your user ID name (mommaskeptic), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and ticket number (147340) to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com . Please be sure to include all of the information so we can get back to you in a timely manner. We will be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie
(Whirlpool Duet Washer)

wp2008 says: (6 years ago)
Hello Rfor2005. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (MeasuredUP), your user ID name (Rfor2005), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Maytag.Digital@maytag.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.
(Broken Maytag washer)

wp2008 says: (6 years ago)
Hello SearsMaytagSucks. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your refrigerator. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name SearsMaytagSucks, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Maytag.Digital@maytag.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.
(SEARS IS AWEFUL! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!)

wp2008 says: (6 years ago)
Hello Hadit. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name hadit, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Maytag.Digital@maytag.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.
(Sears Home Service STINKS)

wp2008 says: (6 years ago)
Hello Nonnie. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag. We are sorry you are unhappy with the design of your range. If you have other concerns we can address, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name nonnie, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Maytag.Digital@maytag.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further.
Sincerely, Melanie.
(Ripped again!)

wp2008 says: (6 years ago)
Hello kapandorf. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your freezer. If you need further assistance, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name kapandorf, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Maytag.Digital@maytag.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.
(Chest Freezer MQc2257BEW)

wp2008 says: (6 years ago)
Hello dlendl. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name dlendl, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number of the washer, and email the requested information to Maytag.Digital@maytag.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.
(Life expectancy of washer)

wp2008 says: (6 years ago)
Hello mwillliams. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your appliances. If still need assistance, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name mwilliams, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Maytag.Digital@maytag.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.
(Maytag Appliance)

wp2008 says: (6 years ago)
Hello Joan Grier. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your Maytag washer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number of the washer, and email the requested information to Maytag.Digital@maytag.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.
(Poor quality Maytag washing machine and Kenmore drop-in range)

wp2008 says: (6 years ago)
Hi billynole9399. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your hot water heater. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.
(Water heater problem)

wp2008 says: (7 years ago)
Hello VockellP. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your dishwasher. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.
(Dishwasher)

wp2008's Messages

wp2008 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to wp2008