wileywon's profile picture

wileywon's profile

wileywon's Reviews

wileywon's Comments

wileywon hasn't written any comments yet.

wileywon's Messages

jrockett says: (4 years ago)
Hello,

I saw your comment on Measured Up about Global Discovery Vacations. I know this is a long shot, but I own a membership with 6 Star Credits through Global Discovery Vacations, and I am looking to sell it. If you have had a good experience so far with GDV, I wondered if you know anyone who might want to buy a membership with 6 Star Credits at a REALLY good price. I don't have a particular number in mind, but would consider any offer. We just aren't using our membership, and I don't think we will. I know this is a random message, so I'd be happy to exchange emails and/or phone calls to talk more and see if there could be a mutual benefit. Of course we'd have to prove our ownership, etc. and will be happy to do so. We paid $7K for our membership in 2007. My wife and I are just regular people in the D.C. area with a normal corporate job who haven't used our membership, and would like to get something back for what I paid. I know there are sites to sell these things, but you have to pay a huge fee up front with no guarantee of a sale. So I thought I'd try this first.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jeremy
jrockett@completeimpact.com

Send a message to wileywon