whypay's profile picture

whypay's profile

whypay's Reviews

whypay hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

whypay's Comments

whypay says: (8 years ago)
It's nice not to be alone, but it's really sad that AMEX can do whatever to customers and there is no recourse. I haven't been a customer as long as many of you; just since 2006. My credit line wasn't as high either; just $1200.00. But I always paid on time if not before time and mostly more than the previous month's balance because of the low limit and I had liked being able to manage something in my life. I went to use the card to rent a car to see my kids last weekend and when I got to the counter the poor clerk had to tell me my card was canceled. Not declined - because I had just made a $500.00 payment to cover the travel I was anticipating. AMEX didn't even have the decency to inform me ahead of time so at least I could prepare. I understand they have every right according to their "agreement" but my financial situation didn't get the way it is overnight and AMEX has definitely been aware of its status the entire time. I depended on that card and it sucks that consideration can't even be given on a humane basis.
(American Express)

whypay's Messages

whypay hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to whypay