vinceanddeannaan9kid's profile picture

vinceanddeannaan9kid's profile

vinceanddeannaan9kid's Reviews

vinceanddeannaan9kid's Comments

vinceanddeannaan9kid hasn't written any comments yet.

vinceanddeannaan9kid's Messages

ds4964 says: (8 years ago)
I actually asked the same question from this poster and when I finally got the answer it turned out it was a breeder that buypuppiesdiect would not allow to post on their site-he tried to sell me a bulldog for a few hundred dollars less-Needless to say I bought my beautiful bulldog from buy puppies and he is perfect and they were great!

Larando says: (8 years ago)
vinceanddeannaan9kid- We were very close to putting down a deposit on an english bulldog puppy that we saw on purebredbreeders.com (same company, even same dogs, as buypuppiesdirect.com). I decided to do some research, and found your review, along w/ the others on this page. The "counselor" that almost talked me into putting down a deposit told me that the dog I was interested in is in Missouri. I noticed you said yours came from there, as well. We are trying to figure out the actual name of the breeder that our prospective dog is coming from. As one person posted- there are probably good & bad breeders on their site, so it may just depend on the breeder. I was wondering- do you know the actual name of the breeder that you got your puppy from? It should be on his papers, if in fact you ever got them! I feel like its a huge coincidence that we are looking at a bulldog, and he is also coming from MO. If you could tell me your breeder, I can look into it further, and see if its the same one. If so, I am going to tear these people a new one! She told me repeatedly how wonderful this breeder is, and how they have never had any issues whatsoever. I am just curious- I would love to call them back w/ some evidence to the contrary, and see what they have to say for themselves. Even if it is the breeder that is bad- if they are telling me how great they are, knowing that there have been previous problems, then they are just as bad as the breeders themselves! Any info would be helpful- thank you!!!!

Send a message to vinceanddeannaan9kid