verypissedoffNJ's profile picture

verypissedoffNJ's profile

verypissedoffNJ's Reviews

verypissedoffNJ's Comments

verypissedoffNJ says: (9 years ago)
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LEGALCPU.COM. They are rip offs! I submitted an application for an adult name change and paid the advertised amount through google checkout. I have tried checking my status on the website several times each week since I sent in the application and paid the advertised fee, and the status always remains the same, "LEGALCPU.com is working on your order". It's been saying the same thing for 1 month. I tried calling all I get is an automated service. I have left several messages, no one responds to me. SO DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS COMPANY.. They take your money and do not deliver the paperwork. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB on this. I will make dam sure I get a REFUND!!! BEWARE PEOPLE!!!!! Waste of time...waste of money...plenty of aggravation!
(legalcpu)

verypissedoffNJ says: (9 years ago)
(legalcpu)

verypissedoffNJ's Messages

verypissedoffNJ hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to verypissedoffNJ