upsetcustomer4512's profile picture

upsetcustomer4512's profile

upsetcustomer4512's Reviews

upsetcustomer4512's Comments

upsetcustomer4512 says: (5 years ago)
The other insurance I have was with them! My son is 16. His dad and I divorced. splitting the cost. Thought Id ask how much to add him to my policy vs his own he already had! They added him to mine and kept his own policy with Geico...and even then...they wont remove him from my policy...there has to be an investigation first. Did I mention they sent the add amount of 97.00 to collection department after I refused to pay for their mistake?! I never once said ADD HIM. He already has a policy with THEM!!!! What a rip off. Trying to get this removed is pulling teeth and so absurd!
(This has to be the worst company in the world)

upsetcustomer4512 says: (5 years ago)
They did the same thing to me!!! /wanted to add my son to my policy if it was cheaper...we got his won with them which is the worst part...and I thought it was expensive. So I called and asked about adding him to my policy. They added him anyway even though I told them he already had a policy with them and I was just checking pricing!!! They sent it to collections! I am pulling teeth to get this cleared up and the run around is beyond pathetic! I have a life and calling them to fix their error over and over and rude sale people!!! I am so frustrated!!! I want to call the better business bureau!
Frustrated and left them all together!! Sorry this simular situation happened to you..
(This has to be the worst company in the world)

upsetcustomer4512's Messages

upsetcustomer4512 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to upsetcustomer4512