unhappytothemax's profile picture

unhappytothemax's profile

unhappytothemax's Reviews

unhappytothemax's Comments

unhappytothemax hasn't written any comments yet.

unhappytothemax's Messages

feduptothemax says: (8 years ago)
Same story with us. We booked them to video our wedding , my mother is also dying and this will be the last opportunity to have taped memories of her. After I inquired about their services I got a fedex letter pac from the company. A guy named JD called me every day at home and on my cell pressuring us to buy their service.When we told him we could not afford it he came back with a less expensive package. We paid in full and filled out the questionnaire. The videopgrapher showed up 30 minutes before and she was wonderful. We called the Monday after the wedding to inquire how long until we received the video.They said 6 weeks. It has been 6 months and all we get is the run around. My lawyer suggested I file with the BBB, we did. Now I am going to file a small claims case against them. Maybe we should start a class action suit against them. They took something from me that I can never get back.

furioustothemax says: (8 years ago)
Same story here. Paid in full - still no DVD. Just learned they recently moved office they are working out of. New address they are giving is a bogus one as are all the other ones. Any ideas?

Send a message to unhappytothemax