twogirlsmom's profile picture

twogirlsmom's profile

twogirlsmom's Reviews

twogirlsmom hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

twogirlsmom's Comments

twogirlsmom says: (8 years ago)
Knott's Berry Farm has really gone downhill. I used to love going there as a child, teen and young adult. Now, it's dirty, it's in dire need of maintenance and the employees for the most part (the young ones) couldn't care less about their work or their customers. The food is really gross! My family had a great time on the rides and shopping was fun on the Boardwalk, but I'm not going back. DON'T buy an Annual Pass! You have to wait in a very long line (we were there as the park opened with paid-for and downloaded passes, but needed to get photos taken and plastic passes made) and if you try to come back and take care of it later in the day, the line triples in size! My husband figured that the morning line would have taken at least an hour at the rate it was moving. We gave up and left. Once you've been to Disneyland, it's hard to go to Knott's and see how dirty everything is in the food places (on every surface), the extensive termite damage on the wood trim, the gum all over the ground. We tried to eat the famous chicken dinner in 2007 and it was barely edible! At a sit-down restaurant in Ghost Town, they were severely understaffed, completely out of cocktail sauce, literally burned everything all chicken and shrimp in the fryer, and were out of Snoopy ice cream bars that are included with the kids' meals. I felt so bad for our waitress! Now I understand why Knott's has NO blackout dates! We would've gone to Disneyland, but Jan. 31 was blacked out for all but Premium passholders.
(Knott's Berry Farm)

twogirlsmom's Messages

twogirlsmom hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to twogirlsmom