topdocdog's profile picture

topdocdog's profile

topdocdog's Reviews

topdocdog hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

topdocdog's Comments

topdocdog says: (9 years ago)
In my home town we didn't have a METROPCS Store but we did have good signal, so I drove 80 miles to buy a phone. The first thing I noticed was that their customer service was almost non existent. Most of the employees could not speak English. I hand one 611 call answered in Spanish. I happen to speak Spanish so I asked her why she was answering the phone in Spanish, she told me it was a Mexican company?! I told her that as long as she was doing business in the US she should attempt to answer in English, she promptly hung up on me.

I helped a friend open a Pak and Mail store in a local shopping center and we had ample room to have a METROPCS storefront. We called the Corporate number in San Francisco a total number of 28 times with absolutely no response over a period of 30 days. Now 9 months later a new METROPCS Store opened in my town. I went in to see who was running it, guess what, all Hispanic. I have dropped my METROPCS in favor of ATT, at least they have customer service, and don't discriminate against gringos.
(metro pcs)

topdocdog's Messages

topdocdog hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to topdocdog