tjohnson388's profile picture

tjohnson388's profile

tjohnson388's Reviews

tjohnson388 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

tjohnson388's Comments

tjohnson388 says: (2 years ago)
As an x employee I cannot begin to explain how bad the service has become. I canceled TV and wanted to keep just DIA. That was Sept 25th for a 29th disco of just TV. First they did not pick up my boxes till Nov 8th and tried to charge me for services in the mean time. Previously to that on around Nov 5th they disabled the wireless on my modem, which is OK because I wasn't going to pay extra for it on my new account. Only no one told me and I was on hold with customer service for 1 HOUR to find out why my internet would not work. Now its Monday morning the 1oth and I was just told my email account I have had for over 10 years is now inactive service. She couldn't fix it for me after holding for 15 minutes now I am back on hold waiting for someone who can help me. Oh and by the way a subcontractor came in my house with a 16 year old girl and a 13 year old boy and took my boxes and the modem he was not supposed to take WITH NO ADULT IN THE HOUSE. I had to drive once again on my time 15 miles on my Saturday to get another one.
(BrightHouse)

tjohnson388's Messages

tjohnson388 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to tjohnson388