thecbz's profile picture

thecbz's profile

thecbz's Reviews

thecbz's Comments

thecbz says: (3 years ago)
This situation remains unchanged. Sears is not willing to be involved at all (the above post is purely for entertainment purposes, they have no intention of replacing the product). Sadly, even all of the "Sears" repairmen feel the refrigerator is a lemon. We are now waiting on the 5th repair to be done. It is 2 years old, and has been broken longer than it has worked.
Sears tells me that the manufacturer has a 1 year warranty, and that is it. Should a customer be satisfied with a $2500 refrigerator that lasted one year? Sadly, we were also told that we would receive the Energy Star Appliance Rebate by the sales person at Sears for this particular appliance when we purchased it, only to find out that they lied, and this particular model DID NOT QUALIFY! So please be warned that the sales person will tell you "anything" in order to make the sale.
They are acknowledging that it is a lemon, by offering to let me purchase an extended warranty for an additional $300, and that will provide me with a $500 credit toward a new refrigerator! In a nut shell....$200 credit for my $2500 purchase! Would anyone in their right mind be satisfied with this? NO!
DONT BUY FROM SEARS. We learned the hard way, and we are hoping to protect other customers from making the same mistake.
(WILL NEVER BUY FROM SEARS AGAIN - FOR ANYTHING)

thecbz's Messages

thecbz hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to thecbz