teacher2012's profile picture

teacher2012's profile

teacher2012's Reviews

teacher2012's Comments

teacher2012 says: (6 years ago)
Yes!!! My problem is that they are such a backward, slip-shod company, they don't even take debit/credit for payments!! What kind of crappy, unprofessional company is this?? Every modern, legitimate company now takes a debit/credit for payment. AES is immoral and unethical because it not only REFUSES my form of payment, but just threatened me today for not paying using the form of payment that it's trying to force on me! I start back at school next month and don't have steady input into my checking account so I need to use a debit/credit card. Chasity accused me of "not wanting to pay," and she said they were going to report me. She said, "we've told you how to make a payment;" this is a true stalemate, and I'm not sure what to do. The company is run by heartless, clueless idiots... does ANYONE else find this despicable???? Is it just me??
(Won't even make it easy to make a payment)

teacher2012 says: (6 years ago)
(Won't even make it easy to make a payment)

teacher2012's Messages

teacher2012 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to teacher2012