tasha7115's profile picture

tasha7115's profile

tasha7115's Reviews

tasha7115 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

tasha7115's Comments

tasha7115 says: (8 years ago)
I am so unhappy and furious with this company. When I called and talked about which plan would be the most beneficial for my dog, I decided on the wellness plan, because after 6 months he said I would be reimbursed 150.00 for the teeth cleaning so I thought that might be worth trying it out. I had to cancel after about 8 months because I didn't have any money. I submitted a claim for the cleaning and for an illness that was diagnosed. the clainm was for 300.00 approx. they said they hadn't recieved the past medical records that I sent. Then they had an automated message that said a check was on the way. so I thought they had found the forms,I recieved the check and it was for 40.00 I resent the forms then I called them. They said the cleaning only covered the scaling and polish which apparently was 40.00 this is for a 500.00 cleaning, apparently you have to have about 4 or 5 different things done to your dog including an initial exam to qualify for the 150.00 refund. so you have to shell aut alot of money to get back a little amount. I believed the man on the phone who told me I would be reimbursed for the full 150.00 Apparently they hope you dont read the fine print because it says something different. Also I had him tested for some aggression he was having but he had never been diagnosed. It was not a pre-existing comdition. But because I find out months after my claim that they cannot cover it because he had symptoms that could, might indicate a problem, which they were not clear on. If they can they will find every loop hole to avoid paying. They tell you on the phone when you sign up that the more expensive is the best, then they tell you half truths that seem to be fair to you about coverage. It took 90 days to finaly get my check. By this time no other claim could have been made if things were done during that time of coverage because it only extends the window 90 days to do a reclaim. however if they take that long dilly dalling you are out of luck. Please read the fine print! Don't go by what they say and if i was you I would set aside 30 or $40 each month as insurance for your pet,you will spend alot more for extra insurance than what they will pay out!
(24 PetWatch)

tasha7115's Messages

tasha7115 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to tasha7115