takerrules's profile picture

takerrules's profile

takerrules's Reviews

takerrules hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

takerrules's Comments

takerrules says: (9 years ago)
MY NAME IS LINDA A. BROWN AND AM THOUROLY DISGUSSTED AS TO HOW YOU CONDUCT YOUR BUSINESS. I WAS SENT OUT AN ITEM (USED X-BOX) FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER OF YOUR COMPANY NAMED LINDA LUNSFORD. THIS ITEM WAS CANCELLED ON THE VERY SAME DAY I ORDERED IT. NOW IT IS 2/4/09 AND I JUST RECEIVED AN X-BOX FROM THIS PERSON AND MY VISA CARD WAS CHARGED FOR $154.98. I AM RETURNING THIS SYSTEM TO YOUR COMPANY AND EXPECT A TIMELY AND FULL REFUND FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT TO MY VISA CARD PLUS MY SHIPPING AND HADELING, AS I DID NOT ORDER THIS SYSTEM, YOU REFUSE TO CALL ME,.I HAVE LEFT MY PHONE NUMBER OVER AND OVER...YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS BOGUS..IT SAYS MAILBOX IS FULL. NOW MY PHONE NUMBER IS (941) 496-7940 WILL SOMEONE HAVE THE DECENCY TO CALL ME FROM NintendosForSale.com. FOR THIS IS WHERE THE ORDER ORIGINATED FROM AND WAS CANCELLED.I WOULD LIKE TO RECTIFY THIS MATTER!! THIS IS THE 4TH OR 5TH E-MAIL I HAVE SENT.
SINCERELY LINDA A. BROWN
p.S. THE ORDER NUMBER OF THE CANCELLED ITEM WAS 4944 THEN SOMEONE DUPLICATED THE ORDER WITH THE ORDER # 4943. OUR ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED ON 01/01/09. PLEASE CALL ME AT (941) 496-7940 TODAY 2/5/09
(Nintendosforsale.com)

takerrules says: (9 years ago)
NINTENDOS.COM SENT ME A USED X-BOX CORE SYSTEM THAT I ORDERED ON 12/31/08 AND CANCELLED ON THE VERY SPOT. WELL HERE IT 2/4/09 AND THEY SENT ME OUT ONE ANYWAY, SUPPOSEDLY FROM AN AUTHORIZED SELLER NAMED LINDA LUNSFORD..I CANNOT CONTACT THIS COMPANY, NOR WILL THEY ANSERER MY E-MAILS OR CALL ME WHEN I LEAVE MY PHONE NUMBER. I DID NOT ORDER THIS SYSTEM AND THEY HAD NO BUSINESS SENDING IT TO ME AND CHARGING MY VISA. AND YES IT CAME FROM GEORGIA. I AM RETURNING THE SYSTEM TO THEM AND HAVE REQUESTED A FULL REFUND..FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER.. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, I BELIEVE THEY ARE A FRAUDUALNT COMPANY..DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM. IF I DO NOT GET A FULL REFUND WHEN THEY THEY RECEIVE THE MERCHANDISE BACK, MY VISA COMPANY WILL HAVE TO GET INVOLVED..THIS IS A DISSASTER,
STAY AWAY!
(Nintendosforsale.com)

takerrules's Messages

takerrules hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to takerrules