sylviahines's profile picture

sylviahines's profile

sylviahines's Reviews

sylviahines hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

sylviahines's Comments

sylviahines says: (5 years ago)
I can't believe how smoothly our move went. We are a military family and have traveled all over the country and never had such a great experience. Christina was so helpful in explaining how we could save money and helped us choose the best package for us. What we are most grateful for was their honest upfront pricing. The fact that we didn't have to renegotiate on the day of the move was priceless. Hassle free is little to say about our experience. Thank you All Around Vanlines from our family to yours!!
(All Around Vanlines)

sylviahines says: (5 years ago)
Called and spoke with Jake on and he was very helpful and detailed on the price. I called him due to the reviews I read online. A few days later I got a phone call that confirming the time for the move. They showed up on time and wasted no time in getting started. The three of them worked very fast and took great care to wrap and protect all our items. It was astonishing watching them work. Fast, friendly and efficient and in two hours the entire house was packed in the back of their truck. When they arrived at our new home they were equally impressive in the unloading making sure they put each item in the right room. They also took great care not to drag in dirt while doing it. Nothing was broken, not one item. However, one box went missing; however I could understand it since I had more than 140 boxes. My advice for future movers is to label every single box in order to avoid this kind of situations. Nobody likes the hassle of moving but this company made the move as effortless on us as possible. Despite this minor inconvenience, I highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future.
(Straight Forward Moving)

sylviahines says: (5 years ago)
This was the first time I hired movers to help me out. I moved out of my old residence and used these guys and they were awesome... definitely my best moving experience. They called a few days early to confirm and showed up on time (early Saturday morning which I felt badly about) they had a great sense of humor about it. I had a decent amount of heavy furniture and delicate items that they handled carefully. I didn't have a box for my tv and so I had them crate it and they wrapped it up carefully, no damage at all! I heard all these warnings about movers - they're expensive, slow, etc, but these guys were incredibly fast and efficient. I would use this company again in a heart beat. Super fast, friendly and professional.
(All Over the State Moving and Storage)

sylviahines's Messages

sylviahines hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to sylviahines