stonecipherl's profile picture

stonecipherl's profile

stonecipherl's Reviews

stonecipherl's Comments

stonecipherl says: (8 years ago)
I am very dissatisfied with the lack of customer service HomeAway gave to my problem with renting a property from their site. I submitted a complaint on their website form 7 days before the start of my vacation. They never responded. I called them and the only thing they said they would do is call the rental company. This did nothing, because the rental company refused to answer their phone or communicate in any way. There was never any follow-up by HomeAway either by e-mail or phone. I asked them how they review their renters and decide when to take them off their site. They told me they would not divulge that information. It seems that they have no interest in truly vetting their home owner rentals because then they would lose the fees they charge for their membership. There is no incentive for them to ever remove anyone from their listings. It seems that their property listing is no more reliable than the classified listings in the newspaper. They most certainly could care less if you have a good experience or not. I was forced to accept an alternate property from this owner at the last minute and I am still trying to get them to reimburse my security deposit.
(Homeaway.com)

stonecipherl's Messages

stonecipherl hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to stonecipherl