stitchfamc's profile picture

stitchfamc's profile

stitchfamc's Reviews

stitchfamc's Comments

stitchfamc says: (6 years ago)
I have been a customer since Dec 2004. I mailed 2 dvd's back on Friday and realized today I hadn't received any new dvd's. Went to their website and seen that my account was put on hold, no notification from them or anything. I called and ended up having to talk to a supervisor who informed me that my account was put on hold October 21 because they were investigating that out of last 3 months I reported not receiving 2 of the dvd's they said they mailed BUT THEY WENT AHEAD & CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD ONOCTOBER 22 FOR OCTOBER 22-NOVEMBER 22. I asked him why am I being punished for the US Mail he said I wasn't then why am I being charged for a service I am not receiving and he replied I'm not. I then said then why did you charge my credit card? Couldn't get straight answer out of them. I canceled my membership and told him they need to credit my card back. We will see what happens. Ever since they changed their pricing, etc they have gone down hill. You would think now that we are paying more we would have better service. GOOD RIDDANCE!!

FURIOUS EX-CUSTOMER
(Netflix, Inc.)

stitchfamc says: (6 years ago)
I have been a customer since Dec 2004. I mailed 2 dvd's back on Friday and realized today I hadn't received any new dvd's. Went to their website and seen that my account was put on hold, no notification from them or anything. I called and ended up having to talk to a supervisor who informed me that my account was put on hold October 21 because they were investigating that out of last 3 months I reported not receiving 2 of the dvd's they said they mailed BUT THEY WENT AHEAD & CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD ON OCTOBER 22 FOR OCTOBER 22-NOVEMBER 22. I asked him why am I being punished for the US Mail he said I wasn't then why am I being charged for a service I am not receiving and he replied I'm not. I then said then why did you charge my credit card? Couldn't get straight answer out of them. I canceled my membership and told him they need to credit my card back. We will see what happens. Ever since they changed their pricing, etc they have gone down hill. You would think now that we are paying more we would have better service. I'm waiting to see if they have credited my card back. In the meantime I am contacting my credit card company. GOOD RIDDANCE!!

FURIOUS EX-CUSTOMER
(Netflix, Inc.)

stitchfamc's Messages

stitchfamc hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to stitchfamc