stevw724's profile picture

stevw724's profile

stevw724's Reviews

stevw724 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

stevw724's Comments

stevw724 says: (6 years ago)
Thank you for your advice which after forty days awaiting a refund I will now take. I trust you eventually received a refund?
(Tenacious)

stevw724's Messages

Tenacious says: (6 years ago)
hird attempt to send you a response. Sorry if you have already got this.

I got all my money back plus costs two days after the Notice of Issue was served at their offices. I have now submitted an additional claim for compensation for the inconvenience and distress caused. I included a named second defendant in the claim: the infamous 'V" who does most of their forum responses and was the person who phoned me when I originally cancelled the order 5 months ago. She agreed the refund in the absolute knowledge that I would not receive my money back within the 30 legal limit. It will be interesting to see if they defend it and what the judge will say about compensation.

I have received a response from Action Fraud and this has confirmed all my suspicions. You should definitely report your case as this will only help them create their case.

I can send you copies of the letter I wrote to my Local MP, and the Home Secretary and Business Secretary if you like. It needs people power for the authorities to take action against these criminals. email me at kogilviewhite@gmail.com and I'll send them and the response from Action Fraud.

Send a message to stevw724