stephcribbs's profile picture

stephcribbs's profile

stephcribbs's Reviews

stephcribbs hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

stephcribbs's Comments

stephcribbs says: (6 years ago)
To whom it may concern;

My name is Stephanie Cribbs, and I am among the unemployed who have paid into the system and lost my job recently. I am very upset that I still have not received a payment that was due to me on 2/28/12. I signed up for direct deposit and have seen on my account a $0.00 authorization on my account. I have been checking my account and still no payment, so I took it upon myself to call unemployment and found out that they sent me a card instead. They made the mistake of issuing a payment to a card that I don't even have. I had to speak with a very RUDE "customer service" agent who made me feel as if he was doing me a favor even though I have worked for years and paid for it. He forwarded me to the people that do the card distribution, and they conveniently told me "Oh, it was mailed yesterday." Which I still think is a LIE.

It's 15 days later and I still have no unemployment card and no funds! I am borderline irate. I tried calling unemployment and they are closed. Even though the thought of spending half of a Saturday on HOLD isn't exactly my idea of a good day. I need help from someone who knows whats going on. I have spoke to several people on unemployment that have not received their first payment and have been on unemployment for 4 months. However, they did receive payments that were due afterwards.

This is ridiculous and it's not MY fault that someone made an error and issued me this phantom card that I DIDN'T ask for... there was a reason that I signed up for direct deposit. I need help, and if someone can't help me then my next email is going to be to the Labor and Industry Board, then to the local news and to my family lawyer. All of my bills are now tardy and I am not the type to pay anything late. I don't appreciate the error on UCC's end, and I don't appreciate the way I was made to feel by the person I spoke with in a call center.

Stephanie Cribbs
CC: Julia K. Hearthway

stephcribbs's Messages

stephcribbs hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to stephcribbs