stagestop's profile picture

stagestop's profile

stagestop's Reviews

stagestop's Comments

stagestop says: (5 years ago)
Well...the news is good, but not because of Appliances Connection as they never made good and just played games over the last two months. The manufacturer of the rangehood, Broan-nutone is replacing the damaged rangehood. They already picked up the piece of junk that has been sitting in my living room for the last two months plus and the new rangehood will be delivered Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2013.

Broan is doing this at their expense, including pick up and delivery. It appears there are companies out there that care about their customers and their reputation.

So to all of you that have been victims of Appliances Connection appeal to the manufacturer and hopefully if they have to absorb the costs of companies like Appliances Connection they will stop them from selling their products. That is what would be ideal, stop this company in it's tracks.

Broan-Nutone - the highest ratings possible.
Appliances Connections - there aren't enough negative numbers to apply to this company.

Thanks Broan-Nutone.

stagestop says: (5 years ago)
So approximately 2.5 months later these clowns are still playing games. They have yet to pick up the damaged, defective $1,100.00 Broan-nutone range hood they sent to me although on October 9, 2013 they sent me an agreement that they would pick up the damaged, defective, dented Broan Range Hood and deliver a NEW, UNDAMAGED range hood at the same time. Now they are telling me I must be responsible for sending back the range hood and that they will refund my money when they get it back. The problem with that is they want me to do so at my expense and with the "promise" they will refund my money at a later date. They have made similar "promises" to others who either never received the refund or did as long as six months later. They also want me to remove my honest, factual, well-deserved reviews BEFORE they make good. NOT A CHANCE IN HELL. THE REVIEWS WILL BE REMOVED OR UPDATED TO INDICATE THEY MADE GOOD, ONCE THEY ACTUALLY DO.

UNLESS YOU ARE A SADIST STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THESE APPARENTLY UNSCRUPULOUS, UNETHICAL CLOWNS. COMPANIES LIKE THIS ARE THE NUMBER ONE REASON NOT TO DO BUSINESS ONLINE. SHOP YOUR LOCAL RETAILER!

stagestop says: (5 years ago)
So here is another update. Calvin contacted me on Wednesday October 23, 2013 in the evening. Let's take a step back. On October 9, 2013 I received an invoice drawn up by Appliances Connection stating that they would p/u the damaged range hood they sent me and deliver a new, undamaged range hood. Up until 10/23/2013 I never heard another word although I did try to contact them via email.

This invoice is in essence a legal, binding contract. On 10/23/2013 Calvin said they would do nothing unless I removed all the well-deserved reviews I had posted online. He said I was bashing Appliances Connection - not so, since I was only posting the truth (100%). I told him no way, no how but that I would remove and in fact update if they made this situation right. This is right inline with what others have posted that they ask consumers to right good reviews prior to even receiving their orders.

Bottom line is when I told him it would only be removed when they made good, he told me then I would have to keep the damaged range hood they sent me. Today I intend to contact the Federal Trade Commission unless I get an actual p/u and shipping date by noon today. I encourage all of you that have been ripped off and threatened by this company to also contact the FTC.

If it costs me $1,100.00 to expose this company for what they are, then I guess that is OK if it saves others and prevents them from doing this over and over.

stagestop's Messages

stagestop hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to stagestop