srikanthrajcm's profile picture

srikanthrajcm's profile

srikanthrajcm's Reviews

srikanthrajcm's Comments

srikanthrajcm says: (6 years ago)
American Express prepaid cheated me with false promotion. Recently they have come up with a promotion, saying 'Order a Prepaid card, load it with $200 at the time of Order and get a $25 gift card as compliment'. I have ordered for two cards expecting $50 as rewards. But when I checked with them they changed their words and told me that the promtion expired on June 30(though I have ordered the cards on 28th of June) and I am not eligible for the offer. This is very unfair. I urge every one not to believe this kind of offers from American Express. Let me know how can I stop this kind of cheating from American Express, I found this forum when I was searching online.
(srikanthrajcm)

srikanthrajcm's Messages

srikanthrajcm says: (6 years ago)

Send a message to srikanthrajcm