spa97's profile picture

spa97's profile

spa97's Reviews

spa97's Comments

spa97 says: (6 years ago)
what a canned response from the Customer (no) Care team. I remember once asking the person on the other end if they could go off script for a moment and answer my questions. They kept going back to " I am so sorry you are having this experience. How can I assist you? " and never answered my question. Just like the response which shows how out of touch they are with their Customer (NO) Service.
(Diriectv and internet)

spa97 says: (6 years ago)
i agree with you! How are they allowed to stay in business?? What action can we take with the FCC?
(Diriectv and internet)

spa97 says: (6 years ago)
I interacted with employee #PH055937: I recently overpaid my bill on a debit card and asked for a refund. 5 minutes had not passed from realizing this and requesting the refund. I was told it would be 6 weeks for the refund to appear in my account. I requested a supervisor. I was told I could not speak to a supervisor because they could not authorize a more rapid refund. I requested a supervisor 8 times, and had only begun counting when I realized there was never any intention of transferring me. I let them know I was counting by saying “this is my fifth request, I want to speak with a supervisor." i continued counting until I hit eight and then was transferred.
Employee # 049644: I was told ‘no refund’. I protested and was I was then told I could have a refund in 24 hours - 3 days. When I asked why it was different from 6 weeks, he said "that is right 24 hours or 6 weeks. i asked which was it, 24 hours or 6 weeks? he again said 'yes'. I explained that is not an answer and he said yes, 24 hours or six weeks. That is the time. I never got an answer. I never got help. I never got a refund. This is wrong.. I was hung up on with no resolution to the dispute.
employee id: 057632 I called back. I asked for a supervisor. I was hung up on.
employee: 011798 Jose; i was told was a supervisor; he told me 24 - 48 hours. No refund has occurred. No money has been returned. This is wrong.
Are these off shore employees trained to never give the money back, to stall, to not transfer to a supervisor?
(kick u while you're down)

spa97 says: (6 years ago)
I am cancelling my service just for these reasons.
(directv bad)

spa97 says: (6 years ago)
Smart woman! it is not a good experience.
(The Fortunate One!)

spa97's Messages

spa97 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to spa97