sono's profile picture

sono's profile

sono's Reviews

sono hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

sono's Comments

sono says: (9 years ago)
It sounds like you were very picky. Additionally after they worked very hard to set you up why should they issue a refund due to your pickeness.

Their services worked for me and a number of friends. However I do see that a picky person might have an issue with this. After all if you have some imaginative concept of what you are looking for that does not exists how can you be set up with him.

You also write "I have difficulty meeting great men because I am a single mother who spends my time mothering" People who lock themselves off from society tend to have unrealistic expectations since they are not involved in day to day social life.

Last and not least you are forgetting that just because you want a certain level in men, this does not mean that men of this caliber would even be interested in looking at you. Think about it maybe the problem was with you all along.
(Dating parameter)

sono says: (9 years ago)
Like most other companies they have the right to have a “non-refundable” term in their contract. The fact that they offered you $1500 plus another two-year extension when they were positive that they would win the case, just comes to show how fair the company really is.
(Their contract is a trap)

sono says: (9 years ago)
Great service, ignore the negative reviews they are just angry fellows. EPS worked for me and a number of friends. I have seen first hand how most of their claims are true.
(Elite Personal Search)

sono says: (9 years ago)
It sounds like you are extremely picky. I know from personal experience that they offered me very relevant matches. If you have an ego inflated self image then no match is going to work for you. For myself and hundreds of other people, I can say that they give it a very fair effort to pair matching people together.
(In July 2006, I went into the...)

sono's Messages

sono hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to sono