soangryatthem's profile picture

soangryatthem's profile

soangryatthem's Reviews

soangryatthem hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

soangryatthem's Comments

soangryatthem says: (9 years ago)
terrible company..a store basically stole money from me...they said my card was not going through. I did not purchase. but then there was a charge on my card...twice. AccountNow will not refund my money after almost three months after i reported it...I called and talked to a supervisor today who said essentially I needed to go back to the store to get info...this is THEIR job. The supervisor didnt even have the store's number on my case, so i assume, they haven't even called.
Also, a hold was put on my card. They will not give it back to me. They wanted the company to fax info to them so they would release it. the company did..and accoutn now said that wasnt enough. this credit card company has stolen $86 and will not advoacte for me to get my $216 back from a store where i never entered a pin or signed a receipt. they are absolutely terrible. Absolute thieves. I'm reporting them to Better business bureau right now, where I've seen several other complaints against them on the BBB review site. Absolutely shameful.
(ACCOUNT NOW Prepaid svcs)

soangryatthem's Messages

soangryatthem hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to soangryatthem