sidney000's profile picture

sidney000's profile

sidney000's Reviews

sidney000's Comments

sidney000 says: (6 years ago)
For all I know, Infurn customer service has been great. I'm interested in knowing how you finally resolved the problem. Did you call them by phone and was your money returned?
(Silence)

sidney000 says: (6 years ago)
My experience with infurn has been good with no hassles. I wonder the problem may be. Maybe it will be better to contact their HQ in Germany. For all I know, their services has seen improvements.
(Infurn bigboy beanbag with groupon voucher)

sidney000 says: (6 years ago)
I purchased items at infurn too with no problems at all. the only problem may be in the delivery time. but on subsequent purchases everything was just fine.
(Good expierience)

sidney000 says: (6 years ago)
I am seriously surprised this happened at infurn. I mean I have purchased successfully there in the past and have my item shipped to me through EMS. The only problem I see is with the delivery dates. Mine was a little late but its all good now. Try contacting customer care and see what they say.
(Unfulfilled Order)

sidney000 says: (6 years ago)
I am interested in knowing how you resolved the issue. I almost had the same experience except mine came 3 weeks late. But I was happy I got a good product afterall.
(Unreceived order)

sidney000 says: (6 years ago)
That must have been a horrible experience for you. What did customer service say when you contacted them by email? Did you you get a reply? It will be good to let us know how it finally played out.
(UNRECEIVED ORDER)

sidney000 says: (6 years ago)
my delivery was delayed as well but it only a 2 day delay amd im happy with the order. good products
(Infurn Website)

sidney000 says: (6 years ago)
That was almost my exact experience. With all the complaints going on about this company, it appears they have improved a lot and things are starting to go great again.
(Got problems with infurn.com but im happy now)

sidney000 says: (6 years ago)
So sad to hear a bad customer experience with infurn. I can assure you their service has since improved. Did you finally get your order? What happened next?
(Another Disappointed Customer)

sidney000 says: (6 years ago)
I was begining to think i was the only one with a good experience with infurn. I was a little offed by the customer service but my order arrived in time.
(Infurn Order)

sidney000's Messages

sidney000 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to sidney000