shonikins's profile picture

shonikins's profile

shonikins's Reviews

shonikins's Comments

shonikins says: (7 years ago)
I called Direct TV to get temporary service while my husband went to work out of state on a temporary job. I explained he would not need it longer. I even asked if that was ok? I told them there would be no need once he gets home because we have comcast triple play and have had for a few years now and just love it. I was told the conversation was recorded. (That could be my only hope.)I didn't know until I called to let them know he was going home the job was over that there was a contract. I explained I specifically asked if there was a contract and I was told i could put it on hold. I asked repeatedly and got the same answer. I now asked when did I sign this contract and they explained when I received the DVR. So, I asked why I wasn't told. They had no answer except that I should have read that fine print on the receipt. I asked how would I have signed up without the DVR, they said you couldn't.
Now I have direct tv and comcast and direct tv isn't even hooked up and they won't move it because we haven't had them a full year yet.There would be a fee for that too for a service I NEITHER WANT OR CAN USE. HELP......
(Unfair Disconnect Fees)

shonikins's Messages

shonikins hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to shonikins