sharp966's profile picture

sharp966's profile

sharp966's Reviews

sharp966 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

sharp966's Comments

sharp966 says: (6 years ago)
I did my research before purchasing Prodex from Insulation4Less. I concluded it was the best reflective insulation and that Insulation4Less was a good site to order from. I was right in both cases. I see a huge difference in the temperature of my home and pole barn. The website was very informative. I emailed some technical questions are received a prompt comprehensive response from Mr Barber at Insulation4Less. I ordered just before noon and was pleased to recieve tracking information that afternoon. My order arrived in two days.

sharp966 says: (6 years ago)
I did my research before purchasing Prodex from Insulation4Less.com I concluded it was the best reflective insulation and that Insulation4Less was a good site to order from. I was right in both cases. I see a huge difference in the temperature of my home and pole barn. The website was very informative. I emailed some technical questions are received a prompt comprehensive response from Mr Barber at Insulation For Less. I ordered just before noon and was pleased to recieve tracking information that afternoon. My order arrived in two days.
(Insulation4less.com)

sharp966's Messages

sharp966 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to sharp966