shadowdancers1's profile picture

shadowdancers1's profile

shadowdancers1's Reviews

shadowdancers1 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

shadowdancers1's Comments

shadowdancers1 says: (10 years ago)
Thought I would update my continuing harassment by this company. I sent them an email through their website feedback form telling them to stop calling me, so they called me SEVEN TIMES the next morning!!!! Since they were calling my home phone number, which is on the do not call list, I reported the events to the appropriate government agency. Didn't hear from them for two weeks (they insisted that they were going to take our information off their records) and yesterday they started calling me again! Why ANYONE would use a company that DOESN'T LISTEN is beyond me. Since they are so incompetent that they can't complete the simple task of getting my phone number off their contact list, I have zero confidence in their ability to actually follow through on any of their promises. At this point, I wouldn't do business with them if they were the last option on the internet! I DO NOT RESPOND TO THREATS OR HARASSMENT! I DO NOT RESPOND TO GUILT! I DO NOT RESPOND TO INFERENCE OF STUPIDITY! I DO NOT RESPOND TO FEAR TACTICS! We listened to their sales pitch and politely said no. Apparently NO doesn't mean NO when it comes to this company!
(Visible.net, Inc.)

shadowdancers1's Messages

shadowdancers1 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to shadowdancers1