scamvictim80's profile picture

scamvictim80's profile

scamvictim80's Reviews

scamvictim80's Comments

scamvictim80 says: (8 years ago)
I have been a paying customer (about $70/month for two properties) for about 6 months now with them and not needing to file a claim until about 3 weeks ago. I didn't have a problem filing the claim and paying the $50 service call fee obviously but after that I never heard back from them for about 10 days. I called at least twice a day to the main number as well as leaving daily messages with a lady named "Sara" and I also sent about 2-3 emails daily. I finally heard from Sara Cheslow (email address: customercare509@shieldstar.com) after about 10 days saying there phone lines have been down but they would take care of the claim. Another 10 days later and I haven't heard a thing from them until today with this response: "We apologize for delay, as our system is having problems. Unfortunately we no longer provide coverage for your area. Your policy has been cancelled. You can verify with your bank that you are no longer being billed. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I'm now contacting a layer about getting a full refund for everyone I've paid them already. This is a SCAM, stay away from them!
(Ripoff)

scamvictim80 says: (8 years ago)

(Ripoff)

scamvictim80's Messages

ejmv82 says: (8 years ago)
please let me know what you found out, i want my 800 dollars back for two warrantyies that obviosly were a scam! ejmv82@hotmail.com
emily