saboken1's profile picture

saboken1's profile

saboken1's Reviews

saboken1's Comments

saboken1 says: (5 years ago)
Wow no complaints yet VP Mr Dane you said ABB was one of the largest cable companys in the USA!!! HMM ABB still refuses to obey the FCC laws about Cable Card users!!!! it's been 5 months since we had to file a complaint with the FCC and so far ABB has failed to respond to all request by the FCC you had 45 day the first time and it is way past that! you said you would ignore the FCC!! well this is the only truth I got from you!!! you do realize The FCC gives you a license to operate? and your comment that you would rather pay the fines than give me the discount the FCC law says you must give me for owning my own Cable Card tuner/DVR!!!! I found out about your lies off the net in places such as Linkd you told me you were the VP of the entire company your Linkd profile says your a district VP of Johnstown PA! and you only have a degree in English but your interpretation of the FCC law is not the same as I or the FCC! I think you need to brush up un your English! these were your words to me and my wife when you called us in because of a comment I made on DSL reports and you just wanted to see my face? this is kind of disturbing since you pretended to be someone else on DSLR and refused to acknolage it was you but the moderators allowed me to block you because you were basicly harassing me! and your company also says they are not responsible for your installers theft from us while he was on duty!!!! he has since racked up 4 more cases against him Felonys included. People Beware of ABB do not let there employees out of your sight when in your home! they do not do proper background checks!!! if you plan on using a Tivo or another Cable card DVR tuner you will not get the rates you are entitled too atleast not until the FCC finaly puts there foot down on this company or another Cable Operator that obeys the law takes over.
(Atlantic Broadband LLC)

saboken1's Messages

saboken1 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to saboken1