rungirlrun's profile picture

rungirlrun's profile

rungirlrun's Reviews

rungirlrun hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

rungirlrun's Comments

rungirlrun says: (4 years ago)
New York Sport Club in Stamford, Commerce Park is horrific! I signed up for personal training in Nov- 2013. Upon my signing I made it clear that I travel the Manager "Chris" Assured me "oh you can freeze you training anytime just come and see me". I asked for my training to be frozen (which means no payment) for the month of December. Well in advance of the renewal date which is the 13th of each month. Guess what my credit card was charged on 13th! I quickly called my trainer and he said he put in for a refund I waited 10days nothing - another 5days nothing, so I called corporate offices left messages even spoke with a representative who told me it take 11days well hmmm by that point it was already 15days. Now its January 21st guess what NO Refund! so I am now going dispute this charge with my bank. This club has changed over the years the receptionists are rude they are not well trained Im not sure who the manager is because NO one is ever there. I've never seen a place of business that there is not always a manager or assistant manager there to take care of day to day. Apparently on Friday's NONE of them work. Its horrible this is what I pay for monthly.
(New York Sports Club)

rungirlrun's Messages

rungirlrun hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to rungirlrun