realpissed's profile picture

realpissed's profile

realpissed's Reviews

realpissed hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

realpissed's Comments

realpissed says: (8 years ago)
my mother booked this Dj for my dec 11th wedding last year and paid in full. BIG MISTAKE!!! i tryed to contact the DJ in November and they advised me that my DJ will contact me about 2 weeks before, the monday before my fiday wedding i still had not heard form the DJ so i called again, they again assured me he would call me asap, he did call but not till the night before my wedding, the DJ that was booked was named Nathan and we got some guy Aron who had no idea what he was doing, announced me an my Husband by MY PARENTS last name, hardly played any songs we picked, I had to tell him when it was time to do the dances, to cut the cake, throw the bouquet..shouldnt the DJ be running the show?? we also paid for lights and other accessories, along with a CD that had the wedding songs on it, we got none of that.. very bad experiance.. we have tryed to contact this company may times with no call back or there #s are all disconnected!!! this comany ruined and embarrested me at my wedding!!! if they dont wanna give me my $$ back , they will in court!!!
(a sensory sound system)

realpissed's Messages

realpissed hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to realpissed