reallypissedoff's profile picture

reallypissedoff's profile

reallypissedoff's Reviews

reallypissedoff's Comments

reallypissedoff says: (9 years ago)
I just found out today 8/5/8 they made all kinds of purchases with MY DEBIT CARD !!! THEY ARE SCUM Thank you for providing phone numbers I am reporting them to every possible agency. Sorry this happened to you too
(DVDs or NO DVDs?)

reallypissedoff says: (9 years ago)
They also stole my debit card info. and made charges. Today is 8/5/8, I just found out about this. They are impossible to contact, they are TOTAL SCUM and I am reporting them to everyone and anyone I can. Man, I'm sorry the same thing happened to you. I'll never order another thing on the web without checking first for complaints. Feel real stupid.
(Stolen Credit Card Info)

reallypissedoff says: (9 years ago)
These bottom feeding scum bag losers go by several alias's. TVDVDWORLD, DVDAVENUE, TVADDICTS, and more. My story is exactly the same as all the others. Numerous emails that dvd is on backorder, emailed a bogus tracking # through Canadian Post, who never heard of my tracking #, 800 number immediately put on hold and subjected to the same lame song over and over, they never answer, ALL my emails returned, I tried to cancel the order, they ended up charging me twice $231 X 2 !!!, I just found all this out today. They stole my debit card numbers and made all kinds of unauthorized purchases !!! I feel like such an idiot, I didn't check them out until after I became suspicious. Will let you know if I get anywhere reporting them. I really want to save someone else from being duped.
(TVDVDWORLD.tv Fraud)

reallypissedoff's Messages

reallypissedoff hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to reallypissedoff