rcstyle126's profile picture

rcstyle126's profile

rcstyle126's Reviews

rcstyle126 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

rcstyle126's Comments

rcstyle126 says: (8 years ago)
Something about DISH network..THEY SUCK!!! first of all I have no one to blame but myself for making this mistake twice. I move in to my house 7yrs ago and it was a new house so my only option was satellite. I decided to go with DISH network, not researching about the company. Sure enough I get screwed. First i couldnt get any of the local channels, of course i had to upgrade my satellite dish. Second, i didnt have my local sport channels even with espn i had to get a different package. Third, the customer services was horrible, i mean they lie to you or they choose to not relate the information to you. So, i was stuck with them for good 2yrs cause i had the contract. Once the contracted ended I went with directv, which btw I was happy with their service for 4yrs. Then this economy hit me, i had to make some adjustment on my finance. I went ahead and decided to put my phone,internet,cable bill all in one to save money. So, i decided to go with ATT all in one package which included DISH network. i just noticed i wasnt saving any money. Now, I'm stuck with DISH network for 2yrs and I'm disappointed with their services again. DISH network is expensive and they dont have all the channels like directv or comcast. I dont believe they should call themselve leading service in dvr and HD. Now i just have to wait another 2yrs to get away from DISH network for good.
(Dish Network)

rcstyle126's Messages

rcstyle126 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to rcstyle126