rasengan's profile picture

rasengan's profile

rasengan's Reviews

rasengan's Comments

rasengan says: (6 years ago)
I ordered a gift basket for my mother for mother's day, I wanted the basket delivered on May 7th. It never came. I called the company and there was a recording saying that all deliveries will be delivered by Sunday May 8th. My mother waited all day Sunday it never came. Not only she wasted her whole weekend, she never got her Mother's Day Present.
I called the following morning to complain, the guy that answered was rude and could care less. He wanted to rush me off the phone so bad. Told me to file my complaint through email. would not let me talk to anyone at all!
A few days later, I got an email from them saying that their records showed the basket was delivered and as a token of goodwill they are going to resend my mother her basket. This was May 12th. My mother saw that they left a voice mail at 5:07 pm, my mom was not home at the time, she called them back to reschedule and told them to deliver after 6pm.
Today she came home from work, saw that they attempted at 4pm. Is this company run by FOOLS? My mother called them right back and a guy answered telling my mom that he does not know where the basket is, and that he does not have it. He asked my mom if they could reschedule the delivery for Saturday may 14th or Monday May 16th.
This was supposed to be a Mother's day present.
this is not acceptable.
AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
SCAM COMPANY!!!
Excuses excuses.
(Do Not Buy from Bloomex.ca)

rasengan's Messages

rasengan hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to rasengan