radtechangel's profile picture

radtechangel's profile

radtechangel's Reviews

radtechangel hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

radtechangel's Comments

radtechangel says: (7 years ago)
I so agree... they are beyond corrupt.. You can't even contact them or discuss your issues with them.. Impossible!!!Don't ever do business with this company!
(Don't Borrow from GE!)

radtechangel says: (7 years ago)
My husband and I have had an account with GE money for several years. We obtained a loan through Spencer Furniture for over $8,0000 and have faithfully paid $300.00 every month.Our balance is just over $3,200. Last month I mistakenly paid $100.00 instead of the minimum $184.00. We received a bill shortly after that with a "late" payment of $20.00, plus an increase in the monthly payment. Not one person on the phone would allow us to speak to a manager. No one could even speak English.Our previous good record and standing with the credit card was totally disregarded. What was more disturbing was the "stalking" antics of this co. My husband was out of town for 3 days, we have never missed a payment, always paid much more than the required amount, and the phone rang at least 12 times a day from GE Money.. I will contact Spencer Furniture and let them know how unreasonable this company is and I intend to file a complaint.. I will also contact Martha Coakley in Mass, and the BBB. I am so disgusted by your so called "customer service". We intend to pay off our balance and destroy the GE card. We will never resort to this kind of abuse again.

Sincerely,
Laurie and Joe Tetreault
(GE Money/ Care Credit)

radtechangel's Messages

radtechangel hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to radtechangel