paul5254's profile picture

paul5254's profile

paul5254's Reviews

paul5254's Comments

paul5254 says: (6 years ago)
I am terribly disappointed with this company. I placed my order days in advance and it never arrived. The really funny thing is that the introductory message on the customer service line brags about their service and their commitment to their customers. The customer service agent I spoke to (all three times that I called) was a third party agency who had no access to any of the orders or my information. The last time I called, the customer service rep started to cry on the phone. I was very polite to her but could feel her frustration. It was obvious she was getting a lot of heat from other callers.
(GoFlorist.com)

paul5254 says: (6 years ago)
I am terribly disappointed with this company. I placed my order days in advance and it never arrived. The really funny thing is that the introductory message on the customer service line brags about their service and their commitment to their customers. The customer service agent I spoke to (all three times that I called) was a third party agency who had no access to any of the orders or my information. The last time I called, the customer service rep started to cry on the phone. I was very polite to her but could feel her frustration. It was obvious she was getting a lot of heart from other callers.
(GoFlorist.com)

paul5254's Messages

paul5254 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to paul5254