pasurfer04's profile picture

pasurfer04's profile

pasurfer04's Reviews

pasurfer04's Comments

pasurfer04 says: (7 years ago)
To Whom it may concern,
I have been calling ever since mid August. And well for lack of a better word I have been dicked around ever since I first informed this so called " Pro Coverage" about my issue. Now as you and me both know this is a legal bound agreement between myself and this goddamn service that I paid for. Since this is to me a scam and the company just took my money.GREAT PROFESSIONALISM by the way. I would like both of these things MY MONEY REFUNDED and the "LEMON" PA Speaker that I purchased REPAIRED or REPLACED WITH A BRAND NEW PA SPEAKER/HORN COMBO. Though I would really hate to see how long it would take for anyone to actually read this or fix the speaker probably what?..... another 4 months? I am so pleased of the fact that I have wasted time and money on this little endeavor.
From being on hold for hours and the people that take the calls I appreciate them very much but, after they help it doesn't seem like anything goes anywhere from there.
Thank you for making me lose interest in using guitar center all together as well as all the other business you lost because of this little scam. I personally will never shop at Guitar Center or Musicians Friend and neither will other fellow musicians in the Central PA area.
Your Ex loyal Guitar Center Customer
Brian
(Guitar Center)

pasurfer04's Messages

pasurfer04 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to pasurfer04