pankajbhatia1984's profile picture

pankajbhatia1984's profile

pankajbhatia1984's Reviews

pankajbhatia1984 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

pankajbhatia1984's Comments

pankajbhatia1984 says: (3 years ago)
I wrote below Email on 3rd Jan, 2015. against all fake Promises THEY made but still no action is taken till yet.

I am hereby writing with great pain, because I have been Cheated by the Company

3 days ago, I got congratulation call from the number: +918039235800 and I was asked to pay Rs. 949 to claim Special CODE, through which I would be able to claim Cell phone Sony Xperia Z2 under Lucky draw and in addition, I would also get the same price of Rupees 949 Cash back coupon through which I can do shopping at your site.

Today, I received the package ref#32586074 through Courier E-COM Express. ref# 718875736. I asked the delivery man, where was the Coupon, he said, it was his job to deliver the packet, he didn't know anything about it.

I simply assumed, it might be inside the package but I paid the money to the Man and he left the place.

But I was shocked to see, that there was nothing except Couple Watches worth Rupees 100 only.

Hence, this is completely a case of illegal and consumer rights violation. Therefore I called to your customer care number, 080-67536400, a foolish girl, who talked so carelessly and was playing there while handling my call, said, Sir, if you are not satisfied simply write a e-mail and our man will come and collect the packet.

NOW, I want my MONEY BACK and request you to COLLECT YOUR PACKET, Immediately !!!

I have the Call recording with fake promises, for further legal action, if required to present in consumer court.

Please do the needful asap. !!

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj Bhatia

Ph: 9811113821

pankajbhatia1984's Messages

pankajbhatia1984 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to pankajbhatia1984