ohnoyoudiint's profile picture

ohnoyoudiint's profile

ohnoyoudiint's Reviews

ohnoyoudiint hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

ohnoyoudiint's Comments

ohnoyoudiint says: (6 years ago)
Wow, the same thing is happening to me right now. I noticed I'm getting recurring monthly fees. I am really angry about this. I ordered a will for my Dad on his dying day back in September. He actually died before he could sign it. I agreed to the fee of $98.95 for the will, and now I've noticed that they are charging me $14.99 every month. This is disgusting. I am going to file a complaint with a consumer protection agency because if this is happening to a lot of people it is really REALLY WRONG. I guess because they are a bunch of lawyers they think that their fine print legalese can trick people and they can get away with it!

ohnoyoudiint's Messages

ohnoyoudiint hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to ohnoyoudiint