northlander30's profile picture

northlander30's profile

northlander30's Reviews

northlander30 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

northlander30's Comments

northlander30 says: (7 years ago)
Keureg I love the machines and the convenience of use. Now I had a problem as well where my first machine quit 3 days after the warranty ended. I had to buy another machine and had a problem with this machine as well. I contacted their CS department in December of 2013 and was assured that they were sorry and offered me 2 -24 pack boxes of coffee for free for my troubles. Well that was in December, The shipment never showed and when I contacted them again to ask what was up they said they had no record of my complaint. Of course right? Well I explained in detail why they were giving me free coffee as they asked why, and he assured me that there would be no problem this time around, select the 2 flavours I would like and they would be shipped promptly. Well I get an invoice from Keureg on Sunday March 16th that the coffee had been packed and dispatched to FedEx and I should receive it soon, so I scroll down to read the invoice and it says the receiver of this shipment MUST pay $9.95 for shipping and any applicable taxes upon arrival. I was like WTF! That isn't free! I would be better suited to go and buy them myself! But the kicker here is clicking on the FedEx tracking number, lol what a bunch of idiots they are! It is a phony tracking number and FedEx has no record of any shipment from Keureg. Keureg if you read this, Kiss my ass! You bunch of liars! I won't even use your k cups anymore, I use the machine solely for the hot water and use Tim Hortons canned coffee in a NON Keureg branded reusable k cup that is much better than the one you offer for 20 bucks!
(Keurig)

northlander30's Messages

northlander30 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to northlander30