nomoremail's profile picture

nomoremail's profile

nomoremail's Reviews

nomoremail's Comments

nomoremail says: (8 years ago)
July 17th and still receiving snail mail. The company response ignores my main point--Omaha Steaks needs to change its mailing system, so individuals will not receive unwanted mailings for up to 9 weeks. They provide such lame excuses that it is not worth repeating here. Take my advice--Do not order from them. They will call you, email you, and send snail mail like little kids pestering you for money. I guess that they want to wear people down, but I am only more resolved to NOT order from them ever again, and to help others avoid my predicament. To Omaha Steaks--it will be a relief to never see your name on a piece of mail again.
(nomoremail)

nomoremail's Messages

nomoremail says: (8 years ago)

Send a message to nomoremail