nimbus828's profile picture

nimbus828's profile

nimbus828's Reviews

nimbus828's Comments

nimbus828 says: (8 years ago)
have had the same trouble as other reviewers. My wife and I spent $700 on a nice tree to be enjoyed supposedly for Years to come.

When the tree arrived we set it up. It had a significant lean to the side that I could not fix. I took the tree apart and put it back together again at least 4 times and still the lean was there.

We also noticed a smashed electrical plug that looked unsafe.

We called Balsam Hill NUMEROUS times. Each time I held the line for around 35 to 45 minutes just to speak with someone. When someone finally answered they told me I would have to wait for warranty help to call me back. They never did. We did a credit card back dispute, BBB complaint, and our situation still remains unsolved.

Please don't make the same mistake as we did and find another supplier for your tree. You do not want to deal with these people, they are ripoff artists.
(balsam hill)

nimbus828 says: (8 years ago)

We also noticed a smashed electrical plug that looked unsafe.

(balsam hill)

nimbus828's Messages

nimbus828 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to nimbus828