nevergiveup's profile picture

nevergiveup's Comments

What a load of crap.
(Grounded Theory Help)

nevergiveup says: (8 years ago)
OMG, Disappointing! Flee from these people! Don't just believe the comments here, read their R.I. BBB reviews, and many others on Kaboodle.com, Topix.com, ComplaintsBoard.com, RateItAll.com, and so on. The complimentary reviews are obvious fakes. Do NOT hire Minimax. If you do, you will be CHEATED. Peter W. Chabot, the real owner, is a convicted felon. You can check out his seedy history on RipOffReport. com. Lovely, lovely family.
(disappointing)

You are welcome.

nevergiveup says: (8 years ago)
Wow, RuthyC is such a big Minimax fan, she took the time to post 2 favorable reviews on the same day. Gosh, you must be related to one of the employees, "Ruthy".
(Great Lit Review assistance)

nevergiveup says: (8 years ago)
Let's all call BS on this review.
(Struggling Single Mom)

nevergiveup says: (8 years ago)
FirmKelly -- you had a methods mentor on your committee? Wow, how lucky for you! I've never heard of such a thing. And Minimax sent you flowers upon graduating . . . well, aren't you the anointed one. I'm afraid I'm going to have to call feces on your entire, phony entry, FirmKelly. I'm amazed your review made it past the screeners here.
(Dissertation Stats Experts - These Guys are Really Good)

nevergiveup says: (9 years ago)
Who did you guys screw over 4 weeks ago? I see a series of BS, favorable reviews timed accordingly.
(Introduction Assistance)

nevergiveup says: (9 years ago)
Another paid (or maybe not, based on their record), Minimax employee testimonial. Very sincere, Irene, good job.
(Excellent service)

nevergiveup says: (9 years ago)
You can bet I will be sending proof of your fraudulent activities to some of your supposed "clients". Although probably not necessary -- I seriously doubt Minimax has any repeat business from first use, bent over clients.
(Minimax Consulting)

nevergiveup says: (9 years ago)
If your "true" review is legit, why don't you post your contact info, so people interested in your specific experiences with Minimax can contact you? And you are right about 1 thing -- nobody has to compete with Minimax -- they hold their own, sh***y stature, just fine.
(Qualitative analysis)

nevergiveup says: (9 years ago)
Notice how all of the positive reviews are added quickly as rebuttals to negative, truthful feedback about Minimax. What a bunch of losers. And obvious sociopaths -- they think they are so slick that people cannot tell the difference between legitimate comments about how much Minimax sucks, and phony, glowing remarks about Minimax "services"?
(Minimax Consulting)

nevergiveup says: (9 years ago)
And you are a member since yesterday? How much are you being paid by your employer (i.e., Minimax) to type the BS above?
(bjean)

nevergiveup says: (9 years ago)
Really, Trinity3, english is not your first language? Then, did someone from Minimax write this review for you, too?
(Professional editing)

nevergiveup says: (9 years ago)
Not just shoddy and incomplete -- results are fabrications! Hire anyobody else buy Minimax.
(Master level statistical analysis assistant)

nevergiveup says: (9 years ago)
Contact the Attorney General of RI and Dateline. That should get things rolling.

nevergiveup's Messages

minimaxstinks says: (8 years ago)
I too had a really bad experience with Minimax. I paid them around $3000 to help me edit and put together a methodology. What I got from them was a joke. It was so bad I do not even know how to describe it except that it looked like a first grader from a non-english speaking country had done the work. Each time I complained I would get the same song and dance about how they would fix everything and the next draft would be "beyond my expectations." This was Barron Gatti's favorite expression. After several months of this Barron Gatti told me that the "deliverables" did not merit a refund, but that they would keep working with me until I was satisfied. They had many chances to proved themselves and could do nothing. The deliverables were so low quality that they should have been embarassed to send them to me. My whole experience with them has been a nightmare.

When you stated that you were going to file a complaint with the Rhode Island Attorney General I wondered if you had any luck. I had thought about doing the same and wondered if it was worth it. I tried filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and it was a joke. Please let me know if you have had any success pursuing a claim against them and if you have any more advice.

Send a message to nevergiveup