nanciarshall's profile picture

nanciarshall's profile

nanciarshall's Reviews

nanciarshall's Comments

nanciarshall says: (4 years ago)
Beware of Deceptive Practices with Alore
I recently saw an advertisement while on Facebook for a company named Alore, which offered a trial of their anti-wrinkle cream for $2.97 which was affiliated with another product called Levela. I ordered the 2 products and Alore sent me an email confirmation with a posted bill of $2.97. However in the terms and conditions, I was unknowingly agreeing to a monthly charge of $94.28. Alore will not give me a refund. Any company that uses such deceptive practices and will not provide a refund for their product should be highly suspect. It speaks volumes about their ethics and their product. I have used the product and I found their claims of reducing wrinkles to be untrue. Buyers beware! Always read the fine print. To be fair, Levela customer service was very helpful and they refunded their second bottle without any problems.
(Alore)

nanciarshall says: (4 years ago)
Beware of Deceptive Practices with Alore
(UNSATISFACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT)

nanciarshall's Messages

nanciarshall hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to nanciarshall