moralesnnc's profile picture

moralesnnc's profile

moralesnnc's Reviews

moralesnnc's Comments

moralesnnc says: (5 years ago)
My sister had recently moved with Olympus Moving and Storage and referred them to me. Olympus Movers were awesome. I hate moving and the timing was super tight. I had to be out of my previous location on the same day I had to be in the new location. I took a chance with Olympus Moving and Storage and they delivered. They came in the day before and packed. Showed up on move day on time and worked until it was done. Saved me storage costs, had no damage to buildings, furniture’s or my property. Plus their price was very reasonable. I tipped the movers because they were very nice and professional super helpful and didn't complain when I asked them to carry away a couple of items (trash) that I couldn't dispose myself.

I don't plan to move again anytime soon. I had to move about 2 years previously and had a very bad experience with another mover. So I was very nervous about this one but it all came together thanks to Olympus Moving and Storage. Awesome experience, I'll use them again if I ever need to!
(Olympus Moving review)

moralesnnc's Messages

moralesnnc hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to moralesnnc