monghead's profile picture

monghead's profile

monghead's Reviews

monghead's Comments

monghead says: (2 years ago)
Dear New Way Spa, this is the first time you appear to have commented on this review, yet you would have been alerted of my message through your email because you've posted under fake names. Hence your fast reply. Well, that answers that then.

I did inform your receptionist that my massage should have been 90 and not 60 as stated in writing by Groupon. She was unfriendly and cold and told me to take it up with Groupon and insisted that I was in the wrong. Despite it being IN WRITING.

Thank you for saying sorry and I hope that you improve your services and get some proper massage beds.
(Massage Scam)

monghead says: (2 years ago)
Dear New Way Spa, Hoe Street 79 E17 4QR

Please stop posting fake good reviews about yourself to this comments stream. The original comment was posted as a complaint againt Groupon for its lack of research into the horrible companies it posts deals for and Groupon's lack of customer support. Many of Groupon's 'massage and spa' deals are indeed horrible spas like yours as I have researched with misreprestantive images and descriptions.

It's obvious that the good reviews you've posted on here and on other sites such as www.wahanda.com are written by you. The only real reviews are the bad reviews that I have discovered through google search engine and googling New Way Spa in Walthamstow.

Rather than post fake good reviews why don't you just try to improve your service to customers?

monghead says: (3 years ago)
Sahira, bless you for bigging up your own company.

monghead says: (3 years ago)
Hi Sahira, I assume from your personal message to me, and this comment, that you work for the 'massage' place on Hoe Street. I doubt that your place of work does anything other than 'cheap and nasty' by the filthiness of the place.

And yes, I'm sure that if someone pays £80 at a more classy place, with professional and trained massueses, they will indeed be treated like a 'king' (if that is what you're trying to say) - so well observed there. Well observed.

monghead says: (3 years ago)
Please get someone to translate whatever you're trying to say into English.
(monghead)

monghead's Messages

monghead says: (3 years ago)
Please get someone to translate whatever you're trying to say into English.

SAHIRA says: (3 years ago)
Next time Pay £ 80 and £ 20 and does not require! You wanted cheap! heheh! and the requirements of the king!

Send a message to monghead