mmcbhth's profile picture

mmcbhth's profile

mmcbhth's Reviews

mmcbhth hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

mmcbhth's Comments

mmcbhth says: (5 years ago)
I also am not satisfied with service. I received a letter from career link in my area with a date and time on it that i must attend the REA meeting. I called and notified them that I was not able to make it due to my ft school schedule. She let me know they ran it 2 days a week but both days I was not available to attend. She let me know that was fine and to fill out the papers sent in and write down the reason why i am not able to attend. well weeks later i go to file online like i normally do and can't. come to find out after hours of trying to get through the unemployment (several different ones) and getting beep beep beep for one whole day and finally 2 hrs later the following day getting ahold of someone i find out their was a hold put on my benefits because i didn't attend this "REA meeting". well, i see my call went far and the information i sent back i'm guessing they didn't recieve or threw aside. now i filled out ones from the scranton office and sent them out but after call after call and all the run around i spoke to a gentleman in scranton who said my information will be reviewed and i will get something in the mail stating whether or not they are in my favor! wow..............i love how this all works! this is a joke to them! i'm very frustrated with this service and the games they play with calling and not getting through or just holding people's benefits they are entitled too. funny i didn't get anything in the mail sooner to this with any warning! funny huh?
(PA UNEMPLOYMENT)

mmcbhth's Messages

mmcbhth hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to mmcbhth